Sunday 4 September 2016

Preparing for my show near the Great Wall of China

Today I carried all my work back down the road from my studio in the village (not far) and have sorted it into two sections; to hang and not to hang. As I have limited time to hang the work and generally people get bored after seeing 20 paintings I am only showing 20: 6 on canvas, five on rice paper ( large) and 9 or 10 on watercolour paper. I wish I had had the chance to do the really large painted I envisaged before I came but ordering a stretched canvas was going to take too long. I am posting a photo of me in the studio with 'Mosaic Mountain,' and the rice paper painting I made yesterday called 'He worked in the field under the Mountain,' and another of my 'Fiona's China Journey.'

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment