Friday 7 December 2018

My Paris Invitation and the Long Awaited China Catalogue


For this post I am including some pictures relating to current and impending exhibitions. On Wednesday night I will be going to Gatwick airport as I have an early morning flight to Paris for the Salon des Beaux Arts exhibition Private View. Above is the invitation. I'm really excited about this exhibition! It will coincidentally be in the same week that the vote on the Brexit deal will be happening in London (11th December). I will be staying one night in Paris. Photos will follow!


Above is the exterior of the catalogue of the Dafen 1st International Oil Painting Biennale. I will probably receive my copy in the next few months and a friend on Facebook who was able to attend the Opening Ceremony sent me the photos of the catalogue.


This is my painting reproduced in the catalogue. I feel really pleased that it has its own page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment