Friday 19 November 2021

Selected for Turner Contemporary gallery exhibition!

 


My painting COEXISTENCE (above) has been selected for the current exhibition at the Turner Contemporary gallery in Margate, Kent. The exhibition is called OPEN and celebrates 10 years of this prestigious gallery with its wonderful exhibition space. My painting is large, 100 x 140 cm, and the exhibition is on from October 23rd to February 20th 2022. I am thrilled to be showing at this gallery!

This seems a really good moment to write my blog again after an absence of over a year due to personal circumstances. I have made a lot of new work since I last posted which I will now start to post on a regular basis! In December I will have my paintings in 3 exhibitions: The Turner Contemporary gallery; The exhibition THE WINTER GROUP SHOW, at the Linden Hall gallery, (Deal, Kent), and 7 paintings currently on show at the corporate spaces at Kings Hill, Kent (curated by Frickleton Fine Art).

The photos below show my painting in the gallery and a view of the gallery at sunset. It is situated next to the sea and I took this photo from the railway station as I prepared to go home. You can see that the gallery even from that distance appears quite large.





No comments:

Post a Comment