Friday 26 November 2021

Three Exhibitions in December



I'm so pleased that I've just had a painting accepted for the annual Winter Group Show at the prestigious Linden Hall Studio gallery in Deal, Kent (UK). The above painting is called The Last Light and was inspired by memories of dusk as I travelled through Kent on trains. It is acrylic on canvas and 21 x 31 cm.

The WGS is on from December 1st to January 29th 2022. I will be showing with very well known artists, some of whom were my tutors at art school, such as Mali Morris, Clyde Hopkins, Alan Gouk.

At the same time I have 7 paintings in a large corporate show in office spaces at the Kings Hill village, Kent. These spaces are wonderfully spacious with great lighting, and I am showing some medium to large sized paintings along with several other artists. This exhibition will continue to the end of January too. More photos to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment